9.12.2004

Things I Am Thinking About:

my very full stomach. i just ate lunch and had pot roast and carrots and potatoes and hawaiian pizza and salad and chocolate cake and ice cream. my belly is quite satisfied.

an upcoming dreaded sociology class. it's dreaded because 1.) i know i have a quiz 2.) i haven't studied for it and 3.) i also have a paper due that i haven't finished. guess what i will be working on today?

i am going jogging later.

i am wearing my new glasses that i almost broke already but didn't. the frames are black on the outside and lime green on the inside.

i talked to carol-anne yesterday. and also olivia and dominick angerosa. they were over at my house eating pizza (the angerosas) so i talked to them and accidentally called dominick olivia because they sound so much alike.

i now have a recipe for candied sweet potatoes without having a cookbook. i can make them here in the pleasure of my own dorm room. thank you dear. i can now have the listening pleasure of 'potatoes' at any time.

i really need to study. however i am avoiding it at all costs.

i talked to anna and jonathan today!!! whoohoo i miss them and jonathan is by far my favorite one. i really want to hug him and make him blush right now.

erik ate a raw clam last night. and he chewed it. that's kinda gross. grosser than gross.

i have 15 mosquito bites on my left arm. just my left arm. my right arm apparently doesn't taste as good.

i wore my grandma's bracelet and my kenyan bracelet to church today. church was good except we were five minutes late but i sat next to someone i know from bib lit.

i should put my contacts in. i took my glasses off and the trees outside are one big blob.

i bought a poster of james dean on friday. it is big and i love it.

i need to write back to the massive amounts of email i've gotten and not responded to. if you've written me an email in the last 5 days never fear, a reply will come shortly.

i think i'm done. this post was randomness but random is best kind of ness. except kindness. and faithfulness. ooo faithfulness. that reminds me of the fruit of the spirit song.

i miss the VBS songs. i think i'll get a copy of the CD so i can listen to them all the time.

i need new earrings. hypoallergenic ones. the ones i just bought are not and now my ears are not happy.

i am going to pierce my nose. i just need to find a place around here. oh wait. there's nothing around here. ha. but still caroline piercing her own ear kind of inspired me to be rebalistic.

ok now i really have to go study because it's been like an hour since i said i was going to and i got way distracted by the ridley family and this post and looking out the window.

maybe i have ADD.

No comments: