9.06.2004

I am having the best day.

So I woke up late and barely made it to class at 8, sat through Bib Lit, and right after class, guess who calls me?

Josh Toth.

I know.

He's been on a Navy sub since June and I've gotten emails from him but he's in port and he called me this morning and we talked for a while and i'm SO EXCITED. he rocks my world.

then i went to biology class and she had a review lecture and it ended early so i got out at 10:30 instead of 10:50. so i had extra time today and that was cool.

chapel was really good this morning. it's Christian Life Emphasis Week and the speaker is from Auburn, MA, and he's a Red Sox fan. yeeeeah. and apparently he was on the price is right and won a Yamaha motercycle, a Dodge Neon, and got to the showcase and won the whole thing including a trip to Bankok and new living room furniture. wow. he is my idol.

i am so hungry right now because yesterday i didn't have breakfast, ate a little for lunch, skipped dinner, and skipped breakfast this morning. i haven't eaten anything in 24 hours. not even like, a hershey's hug.

oh wait. yes i did.

i decided that instead of people giving me hugs, i'll eat them to get my daily allotment. oh yeah. so i ate 4 of those. but that's it since lunch yesterday and i'm STARVING.

freshman 15? not for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny is that? I just got off the phone with Josh Toth. :)