6.23.2004

I have bloody knees and elbows.

But what would softball be if it wasn't for blood?

Not much of a party if you ask me.

We had our first official game tonight, actually a doubleheader, and we lost both of them but the second game was so so so close. Grrrr. We were down like 10-0 (i'm not kidding.) and we got 8 runs in 2 innings. We were rocking hardcore. It was so much fun. And I have battlescars to prove it.

Sam is my favorite person right now. She encourages me so much.

Tomorrow is Jen's graduation and Crystal and I are definitely going to hit it up. Well, actually a lot of people are but we're definitely going together. She's going to the DR on Friday morning like 1:00 with Tom and like 60 other people and I'm going to miss her so so so much. She's my girl and I love her lots.

We had more cousins come from Texas yesterday to visit Grammy, and she was very excited. They stayed the night and got to visit a lot, and she was happy. Grammy rocks.

Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets ever.
In the end, everything is all about the food.

No comments: