6.17.2004

Yesterday was Chad's 19th birthday. Happy birthday Chad!!

I am so sore.
We had our first softball practice Monday, which about killed my arm, then a game yesterday which actually made it feel better. Last night. Today is not as fun.

It's amazing how many people have an online journal of some sort. They seem to be popping up all over the place. It's kinda fun to be able to spy on people. I mean..see what's going on with them.

My family left yesterday. Our house seems too empty with everyone gone, but pieces remain, like lobster tea towels from Grand Manan and Tori's sippy cup. It was so wonderful to be able to spend so much time with them and get to know them better. I love them loads.

Erik and I made ice cream sundaes after my game yesterday and ate so much that I was actually almost sick from eating too much ice cream. Nice.

I am so blessed.

No comments: