6.14.2004

So I guess this is one of the journals that gets updated sometimes.

Went to Canada for 4 days with everyone. We had a blast..spent loads of time on the beach, finding sanddollars and empty crab shells, getting burnt and swimming in 40° water. Visited more cousins then any of us really knew we had, showed Erik around, ate lots of fish, and got to know Jenn and the kids really well. It was really an uneventful trip, but full of memories. The 12 hour drive wasn't really that bad, and the kids were great. Lots of ice cream stops though.

Softball starts today..kind of late in June this time, but that's ok. I'm still excited.

Dean's grad party was yesterday-you know it was fun. Took Evan and Tori with me to swim, then Mom and Jenn came and picked them up and visited for a while. We played volleyball (well..Megan and I were the cheering section. We weren't up for volleyball. We decided it was more fun to watch and the whole rotating thing kind of confuses us) and ate lots of yummy Purificato food and listened to loud music and went swimming some more. Good times. Talked with and got to know Megan and Crystal more..even more good times.

Off to do nothing really. Because it's summer. Yeah.

P.S. Chad is now living with us. I have only recently discovered how cool he really is. I mean, you have to be cool to live in my basement and drive the Lincoln. Not just anyone can do that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So tell me Rachel - are you one of those people who like comments (I'm assuming everybody does??) cuz I thought your commentary section could use a boost. Sounds like a fun trip to Canada - when did Chad move in????

Rachel said...

I do like comments. Who is it that's honored to be the first to comment?

Anonymous said...

c'est moi. devinez qui est-ce. ;)

Rachel said...

haha! you're the coolest. by the way, Chad moved in two weeks ago. hope you're doing well!