6.19.2004

David Crowder was AWESOME.

Erik and I went to 1Heart's Nico and David Crowder Band concert last night, and it was definitely the best concert I have been to since the downhere show.

We were event staff and had to show up around 5 (we got lost..hmm..maybe because someone didn't look up directions?) but basically all we did till people started lining up to get inside the doors was eat free hamburgers and stuff. Nico was really good as usual, although this was the first time I have actually sat through a whole show of his. Then David Crowder Band came on, and they totally rocked the place. There were 840 people there, and you definitely knew it.

After the show was over, we stuck around and helped clean up some, then got to meet and talk with the bands. I got all of DCB to sign a shirt and took a picture with David. His lead guitarist, Jason Solley, had a shirt on that said "England" with a picture of St. Andrew's cross, and I was wearing my UK shirt, too. He noticed it, so I took a picture with him too. He told me to send it to him.

I think he really just wanted his picture taken with me.

I have decided that if I become famous and people ask to take their picture with me, I'm going to whip out a camera and say "only if I can take a picture with you". That way, I'll have lots of pictures of people I don't really know but feel good because I wanted a picture with them.

It's a plan.

No comments: