6.02.2004

This may be one of those blogs that gets updated every day, or it may be one that gets updated basically never. We'll have to see.

Today my oldest sister, Jenn, my brother John, and my nephew and neice, Evan and Victoria, are coming for my graduation. I'm looking forward to it, since it's been over a year since I've seen them.

I'm nervous about graduation, mostly because of my speech. Haven't finished writing it yet, but at least I started it right? That's a plus. It's gonna be sad though, cause a lot of my friends aren't gonna be there for the ceremony or the open house at my house the next day. It's just nice to have everyone around. I'm glad my sister is going to be here, and a lot of other family as well.

This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: