7.01.2004

You know what's funny about summer? All the days seem the same. I never really know what day it is, they all just seem to blend together into one giant weekend. Except for Sunday. That day I can figure out.

David came home on Monday. Yaaay. Sarah went to meet him at the airplane port and spent the night there. At the Ridley's, not the airplane port. Good times were had by all, I'm assuming. It's always a party at the Ridley's.

Zach (7), Andrew (4) and Bailey (2) Shmitz came down to the barn on Tuesday to ride. Quite the experience I must say. It was fun though and they all "helped" me clean Spot's stall with dustpans afterwords. I'm glad they got to come. After that I went to the mall with David, Dayna, and Sarah, and Dayna and I bought matching Nalgene bottles cause they were on sale at EMS. We even got free splashguard thingies. Then we went to Dunkin Donuts, Target, and Stop and Shop to buy liquid starch. Well, not at Dunkin Donuts. We were just there for sugar.

Last night I was supposed to have practice but our coach got called to umpire a game in New Britain. Another Wallingford team needed players for their game though, so I headed over there. They had about 14 girls show up so I wasn't really needed, but I stayed to watch. Ben called me after to hang out since he is living in Cheshire this week helping take care of Brian, an 18 year old that has Down's syndrome. He seems like a really cool kid from what Ben said. I would like to meet him at some point this summer. We really had no idea what to do, so we called Jon Polce and we all went to see Spiderman 2. It was good, I guess, but there was a lot of drama in this one.

Off to see what today brings.

No comments: