8.08.2004

I miss watching scary movies next to Ruston, jumping on Mason's bed to wake him up, Franklyn's black jokes and pillow stealing efforts, and Lacey's amazing patience and Texas accent. I miss playing cards till 2 am, listening to music till 2 am, watching movies till 2 am..I think we had a pattern going. I miss dancing to VBS songs, cupcake fights, beach trips, and knowing that at any given time I can walk upstairs and find someone to talk to and make me laugh.

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel-
Man we had some good times. I am already missing yall over there and wish that we could have spent some more time together!! you are awesome, and we will see each other again sometime!!

Trusting in the Lord
Franklyn Adams

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel its Mason Hows it goin Im doing good right when we left to go to the airport i was already missing yall When we got home i was ready to go back i was so sad that we were leaving I wanna tell all of yall thanx for making me feel so much at home while we were staying there to tell ya the truth i got tears in my eyes when i was in the plane flying to Dallas cuz i knew i wouldnt get to see yall again until next time and yall were so awesome and treated me like ur best friend i had such so much fun. i miss all of yall in conn and talk to ya soon e mail me if u wanna Masonw2008@yahoo.com Mason Wright