8.18.2004

I got a new rad cell phone.

I hate how people who pretended to be your friend in all actuality are not. That seems to apply to a lot of people I know.

I love Ashley Pelletier.

I hate that I have to house-sit/work this weekend so I can't go on a cool road trip with her and Dave.

Ridleys came home!

I miss the Texas people.

Sometimes I wonder why I didn't go to school in Virginia.

Erin Henry makes my heart smile.

I miss Dayna DeMarco.

Down comforters are on sale at Linens N Things for $30. yeeeeeaah.

Spot wasn't lame for the first time since June on Tuesday. rock ON.

I ate a 16-Wheeler at Bickford's yesterday. I think the waitress was really scared when I ordered it. ha.

I saw Hanson (yes. Hanson.) in concert yesterday. May it be well know that it was Erik's idea, I did enjoy it. The opening acts were really good and Hanson is waaaay classic rock now. I think the teenyboppers didn't really know what to do with themselves because they've changed so much. Death to the teenybopper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we miss yall Connecticut people tooo!!
Franklyn

Rachel said...

A 16-wheeler is 4 eggs, 4 pancakes, 4 pieces of sausage, and 4 pieces of bacon. I eat a lot sometimes.:)