8.26.2004

hi.

so.

i have said goodbye to more people in the past 3 days then i have in a long time. ever. maybe.

tues night my mom and i went down to the ridley's to have dinner and say goodbye. wow. umm. hard? yeah. we had something really good with eggplant in it and ice cream and tea and not-from-a-packet hot chocolate made by The Best Hot Chocolate Maker Ever In The World. assisted by Anna his sister and her chocolate chip ice cream. we played billionaire and talked and laughed and relaxed.

so yeah. they are the family i will miss most this year. it has been wonderous to escape my life at their house during the summer. they are in fact i think the most generous loving people i know. they always are standing with open arms to hug me and gently shape me. i am thankful for their prayers and love...so it was hard leaving them. they are my second family.

wednesday was more goodbyes..Michelle, who hugged me for so very long and Milton and Shelly. I will miss their Bengali-ness and are praying for them hardcore. The Quinto's, who rock my world, and the Bennetts.

today I spent a lot of time at the barn saying goodbye to Spot and the people there. then i went and said goodbye to Robert, Benjamin, and Callie (triplets) which was sad. everything's sad. ugh. i'm so tired of being sad. they gave me big hugs though and they are going to be so big when i come home. then i came back to my home and packed hardcore with Chad helping me so very greatly and the Angerosa's came to say goodbye and THEN the hot chocolate extraordinaire himself came TO MY HOUSE and ate my food. ha and then loaded my car assisted by none other than..his assistents. chad and jackie and mandi and crystal and megan and ashley and ralph and cam TAYLOR and sten and tom and dean all gave me lots and lots of extra hugs to take with me for when i need them. and ate all my cowboy cookies and brownies. i am so glad they came to say goodbye to me. they make my heart AND face smile like this: :) until they left. and now i no longer look like that. it was like poof they were gone and my life has changed until thanksgiving when i will see them again. except for David. because i will have to wait until christmas to experience his presence once more.

i am sad. and worried and nervous and excited and overwhelmed. i know everything will work out great and fine and wonderful. except, now..

i'm still sad. and worried. but david prayed for me and i'm a little better but homesick and i'm still home.

call me dear friends i left behind. i will be so excited it doesn't matter when it is as long as it's on mine and crystal's same birthday. and right now.

CALL ME NOW.

No comments: