11.16.2005

sometimes it really bothers me that people get ticked off when i don't act like the perfect friend to them. i mean really...benjamin has been my best friend since i was 8 and i've talked to him twice since school started. are we not friends anymore? of course not. he'll be my best friend forever even if we never talk. it's assumed that just because we are both extremely busy doesn't mean we're not friends. true friends know you are still friends without talking about it. it bothers me that i can't go a week or two without talking to someone and they freak out and get annoyed that i'm not there for them anymore. yet, when i do try to talk to them, they act cold and unfriendly and say about 3 words the entire conversation. so basically if i don't talk to them unintentially, they think they have the right to do it intentianally. what's the logic in that?

in other news, i go home in 5 days. i also think that God needs to tone down the details of his creation for people like me who have to memorize all the parts of it. and chemistry needs to fall off the face of the earth.

i have 3 loads of laundry to do and no time to do it.

it is Thanksgiving Dinner night and i'm about to go get some turkey to match the ones on my toes. if you want to see my toes, just let me know. i'd be happy to show them off.

peace.

No comments: