11.26.2005

since ashley so kindly updated her blog, i decided to copy off of her and update mine. here is my list of random things i am thankful for:

-hooded sweatshirts
-hobbes
-hot cider
-my mommy's hugs
-my daddy's hugs
-my mommy and daddy all around
-ashley
-german chocolate brownies
-frisbee
-my roommates
-christmas music
-coming home
-realizing that you have known your friends for 10 years and you still like each other
-talking with benjamin
-are you sure it's sprite?, french bread pizza, and modeling in the yard (especially the mailbox)
-cute puppies
-snow
-things that don't change when you come home
-things that do (even though sometimes i don't like it to begin with)
-VW buses (excuse me...campmobiles) and Porsches
-the people that own the VW's and Porsches, that being Joshua Troyer and Alexander Lipnicki
-Dr.Pelletier
-lotion from bath and body
-the Bible
-my niece and nephew
-Jenn and John
-Sarah Elizabeth, the most superfantastic sister in the world
-Jesse
-Erik, Crystal, Ralph, Josh, Jen, Kayla, Tom, Dean, Cam, Chad, Dayna, Crystal Dub
-hats
-bacon
-the best submariner in the world, otherwise known as Josh Toth
-my girls: Megan, Chrissy, and Nikki
-love
-nail polish. oh come on, you know me.
-the admiral and the commodore. again.
-Jarod and the rest of the Mate family
-MY PONY
-Judy Jackson
-all my biology buddies
-Alan and Sam, because without them i wouldn't be passing chemistry
-fireplaces
-school
-breaks from school
-AWANA
-sally
-gilbert
-trinity
-yatsu
-the influence that my grandmother has on my life even today
-david ridley
-all the ridleys
-trials in life
-hard decisions

i could go on forever i think. that's enough for now.

this song is dedicated to ashley pelletier. because we sung it in the car tonight.

To really love a woman, understand her -you gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought, see every dream
And give her wings when she wants to fly

When you love a woman
Tell her that she’s really wanted
When you love a woman, tell her that she’s the one
'Cause she needs somebody to tell her
That it’s gonna last forever
So tell me have you ever really
Really really ever loved a woman?

You got to give her some faith, hold her tight
A little tenderness, gotta treat her right
She will be there for you, takin’ good care of you
You really gotta love your woman...

Just tell me have you ever really,
Really, really, ever loved a woman?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, gee...I'm thankful for you too!! <3