8.21.2005

my mom reads my blog. amazing.

had a relaxing day today. church was good and then after the Mates, the Angerosas (minus Pastor cause he's in Haiti) and my family went out to eat at Pacific Buffet. so good. Jarod Mate is my new boyfriend..i love him so much (he's 4). He insisted on sitting next to me to eat, and then declared that he is coming to college and is going to sleep in my bed with me. he would share things on his plate for lunch, tell me to save his spot when he went to go get more food, and would randomly kiss my arm and say "Gotcha!". he is my favorite...his smile lights up the room.

after lunch, i came home and hung out with Ash all afternoon. i packed most of my clothes while she went Scripture hunting in my room, then we relocated to her room and she cleaned and used her creative skills and i promptly fell asleep on her bed for 45 minutes. she got ready for work and i left for the barn. Spot got his shoe on yesterday so i was able to work him again today. we horsed around (ha) for a while outside and i cleaned his stall. i then went to the easiest babysitting job in the world. the triplet's house, but they were in bed already when i got there and never heard from them the two and a half hours i was there. it was awesome. i watched tv, called Benjamin and left a message, talked to Jesse for 45 minutes, and napped for 30. so cool. and i got paid for it.

so here i am after a profoundly relaxing day. the week will start to get crazy tomorrow, but hopefully not so crazy that i can't just chill out before classes start next week. the Schmitz children are coming to ride Spot on Tuesday (wow Bailey on a horse), work, tutoring, horse-sitting for Mrs. Wittman, and trying to say goodbye to everyone. yaaaay for time management skills!

hope you are enjoying God's blessings on your life as much as I am!
10/4 out the door.

No comments: