11.20.2004

Today is a lazy day. Well sort of. I finished most of my work for this weekend on Thursday, except for a paragraph I have to write on one form of cancers, its risks, and preventative measures. It should only take about 10 minutes to write though, so I think I'll save that till tomorrow. Or maybe not. We'll see. So it's a lazy day for schoolwork. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything over break, which really needs to change, but right now I'm not really worried about it. That's what moms are for. : )

I played hockey for the first time yesterday! Well..except for the little plastic stick hockey we used to play in gym. This was real. Sort of. I played with Marples, Darren, Kyle, Sean, and Drew. I was doing pretty good too. At least for my first time. Marples showed me how to shoot and stuff like that. He was very helpful. He is my Canadian superhero.

Last night was the Houghton Philharmonia concert, and Jesse plays the trombone in it so I went and watched. I figured if I was in something like that I would want people to come watch me play. So I did. He did a very good job even though they don't like to use the trombone too much. His new t-bone had a very good opening concert. I sat with Roberto Robertostein (that's not his real name. don't worry.) so I didn't have to sit by myself. After that, we went to Shen and watched We Were Soldiers and attempted to make caramel apples with the massive amount of dip he has. It didn't work. Then Jesse, Rob, and Alan played ghetto ping pong with random objects, and Alan totally wiped out on the floor by swinging too hard. It was awesome.

I slept till 11:43 today. It felt so good..I haven't slept that late since I've been here. I did go to bed at 2:30 though, so I was pretty wiped. I went to lunch after I woke up, and then some people wanted to play Ultimate on the quad at 1:30, so I did that. We played for almost 2 and a half hours in the rain and the mud. It was so much fun...I haven't played disc, real disc, not pickup in soo long. It felt good to get some real action in, and it was pretty warm out today, besides the rain.

I would just like to say that Megan McClements is my favorite person right now. She totally makes my day every time I see her. She always encourages me, and picks me up if I'm having a bad day or whatever. I am so glad we are friends and that we got over our stupid girly selfs. You are such a wonderful person and I am happy you are in my life.

out to do something productive.
Go Beardo.

10/4 good buddy.

No comments: