11.03.2004

random list:

1. i can't believe it's november already. crazy how time flies.
2. bush won!!
3. it's time for a new layout. when i get around to it.
4. jackie and my mommy came to visit me!! it was so exciting and we had so much fun. jackie, caroline, and i had a sleepover just like during the summer and while we were in the UK. it was so much fun. we were very very tired though. i'm so happy they came to visit. i was supposed to go home that weekend, but it didn't work out, so they just up and left and got here friday night around 6. they left saturday after the cedarville-houghton game, but it was still so much fun. we'll have to have a real food fight next time jackie i promise. read her side of the story here: http://www.untileternity.blogspot.com
5. i have a lab practical tomorrow afternoon but after that i am in the clear till next week. whoohooo.
6. anna ridley baked me cookies and sent them to me!!! i love her so much-they made me feel so special.
7. i painted my toes orange with white tips. they are fancy. i had naked toenails for a long time.
8. my mom is the e-Bay master. she made $100 this week!
9. i have two current favorite songs - "My Offering" by Nichole Nordeman and "Somewhere in Between" by Lifehouse.
10. i love my sisters.
11. sarah-i will love you no matter where you are living when you're 40 and no matter when you get your master's-AS LONG AS YOU GET IT!
12. they had size small sweatpants in the campus store today. i'm all over that tomorrow.
13. there are two forms of cnideria - polyp and medusa. and i can tell you all about them if you really want me to.
14. judy jackson and i are in so many classes together next semester. i'm so excited. i did my schedule today and it's going to be fun times on wednesdays.
15. i miss Gilbert. and Sally.
16. i think Spot keeps getting hives because he misses me.
17. thanksgiving break is in 20 days. :)
18. friday is Wear Your East Hall T-Shirt Day. are you going to wear yours?
19. since it's number 19..my birthday is in 40 days!
20. i think this list is long enough. and it's time to get my laundry.

10/4

No comments: