8.01.2006

My life is a mess. Would anyone care if i wasn't here? If one day I took one of knives on the kitchen counter by the fridge and sliced my wrists open right there and then you hear about it somehow someway. Would you wonder why it happened and do the right things and then go on with your life? Or would you wish that you could have stopped it and wonder what you could have done? Would you stop to think that maybe it was you that caused it, that by one word left unsaid or too many words spoken that you were the last straw? Would you have wanted to stop me?

Would you care?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is going okay Rachel. I would care if you did those things. If you need someone to talk to you can get my number in the directory. I hope your doing all right.

Anonymous said...

i would care honey.

Anonymous said...

I would care Rachel. I like you.

Rachel said...

wow spot, i'm amazed you can type on such small keys with your big hooves.

:) thanks.