8.03.2006

do you ever find yourself listening to the radio and somehow all the songs that pertain to a certain situation in your life magically play one right after another? yeah that's been happening to me, hence the two songs below. the fray has been one of my favorite bands for a while...i recommend the CD a lot. "how to save a life" is a great song.

i need a haircut badly. it's so ridiculously long, but i promised someone i wouldn't cut it till i saw them again. who knows when that will be though, so it might get down to my ankles. i hope not cause it's driving me crazy and it's only just past my elbows. i might just give up hope and get it cut sometime before school.

i wish it was last summer again.

i want to move to italy after i graduate. wouldn't that be amazing? i'm taking italian next summer and i can't wait. i want to see rome and the coliseum and venice and ride in a gondola and go to the grotta azura (the blue grotto) and i want to live in a house on the mediterranean. someday. you wait and see.

it's been one year, one month, and 27 days since i have kissed a boy.

spot is moving to a new barn 25 miles in the opposite direction from where he is now.

i don't want to upgrade my cell phone because i have 24 saved voicemails that date back to two years ago and i'm afraid i'll lose them.

rachel, the summer missionary from georgia that has been staying with us, is going home on saturday. so the one person i was able to hang out with is leaving and it will be just me and mom again.

i can't wait to go back to school now. there is nothing left in connecticut for me, except my parents and the animals and soon they won't even live here anymore.

one day at a time. i might survive, but i'll never be okay.

No comments: