5.28.2005

i don't want to leave.

i am currently sitting in my sister's and my hotel room on the queen sized bed that i shared with my nephew last night. that was an adventure if i ever had one. have you ever slept with someone who wants to sleep right next to you but then proceeds to knee and kick and punch you? if you have, i truly feel your pain. literally. but i wouldn't trade it for the world.

basically, the last few days have consisted of sitting out by the pool, soaking up the sun and swimming with Tori and Evan, my niece and nephew. can we say tan? yesssss. food has also been a major factor, because i have eaten enough to feed three people. i did go for a two mile run last night, though. that helped.

Sarah and I are making t-shirts that say "Run for the sun. Leave the fakes behind. Summer '05." if you'd like to know what that means, feel free to ask, though i'm not sure you'll understand.

I'm off to eat breakfast with my nephew in the hotel lobby. they have the best breakfasts in Hampton Inns.

No comments: