10.06.2004

sorry it's been so long. i haven't really had the heart to update. i'm doing wonderfully, in case you're wondering. i miss home but i have made some awesome friends here and already created a lot of memories. the homework is killer but i love it and wouldn't trade it for the world.

i dislocated my elbow and received massive contusions playing frisbee sunday night in the gym. we were just playing pickup but bonesteel accidentally ran into me and knocked me down. my head bounced off the floor. it was intense. i love this game.

midterms are next week and then october break is next weekend. i'm really looking forward to that...myself and jesse and billy and hopefully some more people are going camping for the weekend. i'm really excited.

i have a 3 page paper due friday and i have 3 sentances written so i'm off to work. thanks ashley and sarah and chad and everyone who's kept in touch with me. david ridley i miss you immensly, more than words can say. hope liverpool is treating you well. : )

No comments: